Since its establishment in 2004, Ray has been leading the global market in digital dentistry by proposing a new standard for dental imaging solutions through state-of-the-art technology.
We have expanded our product lineup to include 3D Printer and CAD/CAM- based digital treatment solutions through continuous challenges.
With this, Ray has emerged as the only full digital solution company in South Korea, leading digital dentistry from diagnosis to treatment.
And global competitiveness with innovative changes has been recognized globally.
Ray will continuously grow to provide better products and services through outstanding technology and experience.
Ray makes the future of dentistry, changing the world.
RAY constantly innovates
and moves forward to lead
changes in the world.
RAY pursues a culture
where members grow together
through passionate collaboration.
RAY gains trust through
beyond technological innovation.
- 10 Established RAY Vina CO., LTD
- 09 Established SAS RAY FRANCE
- 05 Selected as one of the National Representative 1000 of Innovative Companies by The South Korean Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy
- 04 Selected as a technology supplier for the AI Voucher Project, another part of the Korean Digital New Deal by the Ministry of Science and ICT of the Government of South Korea
- 12 Received certification of the innovative medical device company from the Korea Health Industry Promotion Agency
- 12 Acquired CE certificate for Ear-Friendly Mask (KF80)
- 10 Acquired CE certificate for Ear-Friendly Mask (KF-AD & Surgical Face Mask)
- 10 Launched RAYFace, One-shot 3D Face Scanner
- 07 Launched RAYSmiler, Clear Aligner Platform
- 06 Established Anyang factory in Korea and Launched Ear-Friendly Mask
AI-driven crown design Design prostheses conveniently.
Chairside 3D Printing Solution Efficient integrated solution.
Chairside Milling System Produce prostheses quickly.
5 in 1 CBCT to obtain all information
for 3D imaging diagnosis.
High quality 3D One-shot facial scanner
captures the most natural smile.
High definition intraoral scanner
acquires scan data quickly and accurately.
The RAYSCAN Alpha has provided great images for the past six years. One shot cephalometric X-ray images enable precise diagnosis while minimizing patient’s movement and image distortion. 3D technology gives me more information to plan orthodontic treatment, and it is also a powerful tool in educating our patients. The RAYSCAN Alpha has been one of the best investments since starting my practice in 2010.
The RAYSCAN Alpha Plus provides 70μm voxel images, which even can diagnose fracture lines more clearly. User-friendly lighted guide system can decrease positioning failure, so patient exposure dose to take a CBCT scan can be reduced.
I have been using the Rayscan pan ceph for several months now and have been very impressed with both the quality of the images and the ease of using the machine. Installation went well and the support and training have been excellent. A very good value.
I have been very impressed with our new Rayscan unit. The quality of the images is excellent and the software is very user friendly. Having 3D technology right at our fingertips has added a welcome dimension to our practice and enhanced the quality of care we can offer our patients.
Modern dentistry as well as modern implantology is based on a strong integration of digital technologies. The highest precision and resolution in the field of 3D X-ray diagnostics is the basis for the success of the treatment. As a clinic, we made a conscious decision to use the RayScan Studio. In addition to the high quality of the imaging technology, the fact that 3D X-rays, facescan and the scan of impressions and models can be performed with one device was decisive. This is an indispensable fact for today's implantology and the use of the RayScan Studio is therefore a great benefit for our daily work and an indispensable part of the treatment routine.